2017-18 WELLSPRING ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOLARSHIP
SCHOLARSHIP TUITION PRICE: $3,495.00
Wellspring Elementary and Middle is happy to announce the 2017-18 Scholarship Program. Please Read through the following requirements and conditions to see if you are eligible.
Wellspring Elementary and Middle will be awarding accepted scholarship students in the grades of Pre-K to 8th Grades up to $2,500.00 directly towards their 2017-18 tuition fees bringing their tuition to $3495.00. Please note: The scholarship amount cannot be applied to any promotional and/or discounted tuition fees.
Rules and Eligibility:
The following rules and eligibility requirements must be met in order to receive the 2017-18 Wellspring Elementary & Middle Scholarship:
1. The Scholarship is in the amount of up to $2,500.00 per student and is one-time and non-transferable.
2. The Scholarship will be directly applied to the 2017-18 Wellspring Elementary and Middle tuition fees.
3. The Scholarship is available for all Elementary and Middle students entering the 2017-18 grades of: Pre-K to 8th Grades that meet the minimum eligibilities.
4. A maximum amount of $2,500.00 in scholarship funds will be given to one child.
5. There are no restrictions in regards to sex, race, nationality or creed.
6. Minimum eligibility for the scholarship is dependent on exhibiting/producing:
- 80% (or equivalent) average for the 2016-17 school year with official supporting documentation submitted including: 2016-17 report card, 2016-17 school transcript & 2016 state exam results. For Pre-k, an assessment will be done.
- 1 letter of recommendation from a previous teacher.
- 1 letter of recommendation from a community member.
- A household income of $75,000 or less with official submitted supporting documentation (ie. tax forms or equivalent documentation).
- Successful passing of an in-person interview and assessment with Wellspring Elementary and Middle.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit any community service and/or extracurricular activities that may be relevant to their application.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on academic performance, financial need, character, and recommendations.
Note: All of the above mentioned documents must be submitted online with the application.
Scholarship applications must be typed and submitted online with all required supporting documentations.
If you are a student that meets the aforementioned rules and eligibility requirements and are interested in applying for the 2017-18 Wellspring Elementary and Middle Scholarship, please proceed to complete the application link below.
If you have any questions, please email us at Scholarship@WellspringElementary.com